Welcome back to School September 2020
We are really looking forward to welcoming children in Year 1 to Year 6 back to school on Thursday 03 September.
Welcome message from Mrs Murphy
Welcome back to School
|Group A||Start Time||Finish Time|
|Year 2||KS1 Gardenia Avenue||8:30||3:00|
|Year 4||KS2 Gardenia Avenue||8:30||3:00|
|Year 5||KS2 Blundell Road||8:30||3:00|
|Group B||Start Time||Finish Time|
|EYFS||KS1 Gardenia Avenue||09:00||3:30|
|Year 1||Blundell Road Scout Entrance||09:00||3:30|
|Year 3||KS2 Gardenia Avenue||09:00||3:30|
|Year 6||KS2 Blundell Road||09:00||3:30|
Measures in place to minimise risks
- Year group bubbles – children will not mix with other year group bubbles
- staggered entry and exit times using different access points
- extra hand washing and sanitising
- extra cleaning including taps, light switches, toilets, hard surfaces
- own set of equipment (coloured pencils, rubber, pritt stick etc); this will not be shared
- Y1 – Y6 children sitting side by side facing forwards
- limiting close contact with adults
What equipment does my child need to bring to school?
How can I speak to a teacher if I have a worry or concern?
- Please phone the school office on 01582 572964 or email email@example.com. A member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.