Please refer to our Parent Information Page for latest updates
Latest Advice - 16/03/20
We are now in unprecedented times. The COVD-19 virus and the subsequent advice from the Government is causing disruption and anxiety across the country. The latest guidance shared during a press conference led by the Prime Minister and his advisors this evening outlined NEW measures:
- Anyone who lives with someone who has a cough or a temperature should stay at home for 14 days
- People should start working from home where they possibly can
- Avoid pubs, clubs, theatres and other such social venues
- Only use the NHS when we really need to
- From tomorrow, the government will no longer be "supporting" mass gatherings using emergency workers
- There is also increased concern for the elderly, ill people and those that are pregnant.
My advice would be that if you are concerned, then please visit 111 online at 111.nhs.uk or alternatively if you need further clarification then phone NHS 111, who may transfer you to Public Health England to seek advice from health care professionals. If you make the decision to self-isolate your child for 14 days then please inform the school either by email to email@example.com or via the answerphone or school office. Please note if any child displays symptoms in school, whether new or existing e.g. a continuous cough or temperature, we will contact parents and ask them to take the child home and isolate for 14 days in line with Government advice.
If you have any concerns or would like further information then please visit the Public Health England site on: